The grilled steak kabobs are a different version of the beef shish kabobs. This one is made with chunks of beef cut into cubes. When people think of shish kabobs this is what they imagine. You can grill these to the desired doneness. I like medium well, because it's not overcooked, but still juicy.
1 Tbs Kabob Marinade
¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
½ cup balsamic vinegar
2 tsp salt
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 garlic cloves finely crushed
2 pounds boneless sirloin steak
Assortment of fresh vegetables (red, yellow and/or green bell peppers, mushrooms, new potatoes, yellow onion)
- Whisk together the first six ingredients in a large glass or stainless steel bowl.
- Cut beef into bit size chunks and place in marinade mixture.
- Refrigerate the beef for 2 hours or overnight.
- Start up the BBQ grill.
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in warm water. This will prevent them from burning.
- Cut up vegetable into bite size pieces.
- thread meat onto skewers, alternating with vegetable of your choice.
- Place skewers on hot grill.
- Grill until done to your preference.
Serve with rice and a green salad. You can also serve it with hummus and pita bread.
Return to Kabobs Recipes page.
Click here to go from Grilled Steak Kabobs back to the home page.