Chicken Kabobs Recipe
Looking for quick easy dinner ideas? Here's one! How about this chicken kabobs recipe?
Chicken is easy to prepare. It takes less time to grill than other meats. So you can have dinner on the table in no time.
2-3 skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
1 Tbs of chicken kabob marinade
1/4 cup Olive oil
2 Tbs cilantro
2 Tbs lime juice
2 tsp paprika
2 cloves garlic, minced
Cut up vegetables of your choice (choose from bell peppers, zucchini, onion, mushroom, cherry tomatoes etc.)
- Place chicken pieces in a large glass or stainless steel bowl.
- Mix in chicken kabob marinade, oil, cilantro, lime juice, paprika, and garlic. Coat all chicken pieces well.
- Marinate chicken for 2 - 24 hours.
- Start up the BBQ grill.
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in warm water. This will prevent them from burning.
- Cut up vegetable into bite size pieces.
- Thread meat onto skewers, alternating with vegetable of your choice.
- Place skewers on hot grill.
- Grill until done to your preference. Meat should be juicy.
Click here to go from Chicken Kabobs Recipe back to the home page.