Chicken Kabob Marinade
This chicken kabob marinade has a bit of a exotic feel to it, but I'm sure you will love it. You can make a big batch at one time and use in any meat recipe. Depending on what type of meat you use, you can vary the different spices to bring out the flavor of the meat.
1 Tbs cumin seeds
1 Tbs coriander seeds
1 tsp turmeric
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Heat an iron skillet on medium heat.
- Toast cumin and coriander seeds unil brown, but not burned.
- Remove from heat and place toasted spices in a mortar or spice grinder and grind.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Place in air tight container and save for future use.
Note: This spice mix can be stored for 6 months.
Click here to go from Chicken Kabob Marinade back to the home page.