Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
Who said grilling kabobs had to be for the Omnivore? How about some mouth watering tasty grilled vegetable kabobs roasted to perfection. Here’s a great recipe you can add this to your list of meatless meals.
Cut up your favorite vegetables or whatever is in season …
- Onion (red, yellow, white … you can also use pearl onions)
- Red, green, yellow bell peppers
- Cherry tomatoes
Prepare the marinade ...
2 Tbs Balsamic vinegar
1 Tbs olive oil
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp pepper
2 cloves garlic, finely minced (You can use a garlic press.)
1 tsp Herbs (mix of Italian seasoning – oregano, basil, parsley, etc.)
2 Tbs parsley
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour the shish kabob marinade over the veges.
- Let veges marinate for 20 – 30 minutes
- Place veges on skewers. Alternate different vege.
- Place skewers on a grill until roasted but not burned.
Serve with some rice and grilled meat or make it a vegetarian night and serve it with some brown rice and some beans.
Return to Kabobs Recipes page.
Click here to go from Grilled Vegetable Kabobs back to the home page.