Chicken and Spaghetti
How about Chicken served with a side of pasta tonight? Mmmmm! My mouth is already watering.
You want to eat a nice hot meal, but you got home late and you just do not have the energy to cook. But wait. You can prepare this dish in no time. Do you have at least 20 - 30 minutes? That's the less time it would take you to run to the fast food restaurant. Since you are pressed for time, you run to the grocery store on your way home from work and pick up a few items, if you don't already have them in your fridge.
If your pantry is well stocked, all you need to do is pick up your main ingredients.
For this dinner, here's what you need:
- Ground beef (1-2 lbs. it depends how many people you are feeding)
- You should already have your pasta and pasta sauce in your pantry. If you don't this is the time to pick those items up as well./li>
- Now go over to your deli area and pick up a roast chicken.
- When you get home, prepare your pasta how you normally do.
- Brown the beef. Strain the fat off. Pour in the pasta sauce, let it come to a boil over high heat, then let it simmer 10 minutes on low heat.
- When meat sauce is ready, pour over your cooked spaghetti and serve.
How easy is that? Now you have everything you need to cook this dinner.
Click here to go back to Home Cooking Recipes page.
Click here to go from Chicken and Spaghetti Dinner back to the home page.